1. All the prices are exclusive of VAT.
2. This price list represents the up-to-date situation of the production.
3. All the technical and illustrative details included into the catalogue are representative and not binding. FoamTek® does not take any liability for prospective differences of colour from the samples. FoamTek® reserves in every moment the right to make all the alterations reckoned necessary for technical or commercial purposes. All the models have been registered and all the rights pertaining the projects are reserved, therefore the copy of the projects and of the catalogue is strictly forbidden.
4. All the measures are expressed in centimeters (cm).
5. All the colours can be realized on RAL scale.
6. FoamTek® is not responsible for breakages or piercings caused by drilling objects. The products are conform to a normal use as furniture seats and are not warranted for misuses, such as jumping, kicking, complete soaking, etc.
7. The terms of payment shall be fixed with our Sales Department.
8. All the items are properly packed on the basis of the final destination and the kind of shipping.
9. Custom made dimensions are also possible on request.
10. The minimum on-line order is € 300,00
11. The maximum on-line order is € 4500,00
1. This price list is effective from the 1st January 2019 until next edition. It invalidates and replaces any previous price list.
2. The prices specified in this price list are for dealers and professional operators and are exclusive of VAT.
3. These prices shall be considered ex our factory in Empoli (Florence - Italy) and the prospective delivery charges will be debited on the invoice. The delivery time is approximately 60 working days.
4. Every order is subjected to the approval of the Sales Department of Cioni Srl, owner of the registered trademark FoamTek®.
5. FoamTek® accepts only written orders sent by fax or e-mail. The following details shall be specified on the order: code or name of the product, quantity and colour.
6. All the terms of delivery and payment will be indicated on the proforma invoice or on the order confirmation issued after the receipt of the order by FoamTek®. These terms are not binding and no penalty or repayment are provided in case of delayed delivery. The date of delivery indicated on the order confirmation is refered to the day in which the goods are loaded at Cioni Srl factory.
7. The goods are transported at customer’s risk.
8. Any claim regarding defective or damaged products shall be indicated on the Delivery Note or sent to our offices within 8 days from the receipt of the goods.
9. FoamTek® is the owner of the products until the receipt of the payment and reserves the right of a prospective withdrawal of the goods. 10. The return of the goods is subjected to the acceptance of FoamTek®.
11. The returned goods will be accepted only if properly packed and together with the regular transportation document, indicating the date and the number of the invoice or Delivery Note relating to the product in question.
12. FoamTek® reserves the right to change the prices and the conditions of sale in every moment and without any notice.
13. FoamTek® accepts only payments made out in the name of Cioni Srl. The interests applied on the delayed payments shall be calculated on the basis of the current bank rates and for any controversy the forum of Florence will be expert.